how cool, becky! Eli likes your choice of tunes. He says- oh, just like in the wild movie! I am so impressed, and glad I get to see some great pics of your sweethearts.
I have finally joined the blog world. I am orginally from Michigan. A very small town on Lake Michigan that as a teenager you never appreciate. I moved down here 13 years ago. I am married and we have two beautiful daughters. This blog is for all my family in MI to keep up with the four of us here in NC AND for all of my NC friends I have been blessed to have in my life to make this feel like home.
2 comments:
Congrats to blog world. Glad to add you to my list!!!
how cool, becky! Eli likes your choice of tunes. He says- oh, just like in the wild movie! I am so impressed, and glad I get to see some great pics of your sweethearts.
Post a Comment