Friday, October 3, 2008

Things that make you go HMMMMMM!!!!

So as I am getting this new cool blog up and running, I am constantly thinking of what I am going to post. What do I want to talk about? What does everyone want to hear? And then I realized this is a place where we can post anything we want (well almost anything). We can talk about our kids, tell friends and family how much we appreciate them, talk about the cereal we have been trying to get down here that we grew up with (love it), see pictures of one of your best friends in a Mike Myers mask (you can't see me peeing my pants from laughing so hard), and so much more! What could be better. So here I go in this blog world to let everyone close to me get to know me better and see how wonderful my friends and family in NC & MI are. Ready, Set, Go!!!!

1 comment:

Ashley B said...

It is a good release too-- Post what makes you happy :) -- even if no one else likes it