Okay…so I have been tagged to blog--smile! I have been working on things in my head, but they are not ready to come out. Maybe I am over analyzing???
So I will follow Ash’s lead and let you know how the Danison girls are doing.
Grace loves 1st grade and her new after school. She really enjoys meeting new people and hanging out with her friends in after school. This week she had a friend teach her how to tie her shoes. Today when she was tying her shoes she said “I am really thankful I know Maci.” Thank you Maci!!! She has also started gymnastics this week. I look forward to hearing all about what she did when we leave the lesson. She is so descriptive…Monday she said she told the teacher the rings look like “big onion rings”. I’m so proud!
Now on to Sara...She is really showing us her independence and is growing up too fast. She did so good in her soccer game on Sunday. She was all over the field and scored several times. Granted this is only micro soccer, but we have never had to tell her to keep her arms down. Go Sara!!!!!!! Sara also has brought much laughter into our week by announcing that she is going to be “Princess Diaherra” for Halloween. Now I am not sure where that came from as she is going to be the Disney Princess Aurora…maybe she thought we all needed a good belly laugh!!
Thanks for the tag Ashley…it was the nudge I needed.
More to come soon!!!!
How Badly Do I Suck?
9 years ago




2 comments:
Good bloggin' thanks for bloggin-- so I wouldn't be sad-- he he he-- I still think the diarrhea story is funny--I hope when she and Carter trick or treat they do not go around telling everyone they are black superman and princess diarrhea-- if they do I am telling people they are both yours
I am glad Sara got to see Spencer today. She was so sweet to him, rubbing his head... so sweet.
Post a Comment